Home Open Account Help 284 users online

Railroaders' Nostalgia > W. T. Lyons (Tiger)

Date: 03/16/22 05:52
W. T. Lyons (Tiger)
Author: 76p

:

Greetings  I just wanted to pass along some information about Tiger. He is located at Knolls West Post Acute Convalescent Hospital in Victorville California. He is currently being moved from the Skilled Nursing Side to the Assisted Living wing after March 10th. Tiger suffered a Stroke that has caused him to have a significant aphasia which has given him memory loss and the inability to form words or sentences. He may or may not remember persons, time, places or significant events. Please keep in mind that this is a new environment for Tiger so you may need a little patience explaining things or understanding anything he may be trying to communicate. The location where he is currently staying may require you to have proof of vaccination or a negative test within 24-72hrs prior.Knolls West has asked anyone wanting to schedule a visit to call me first 760-221-2696. You tell me when you would like to visit and I will call to make the appointment. Please leave me a voicemail or text message if I don't pick up, I may be at work but I will make it a priority to get you scheduled in. Knolls West is still restricted under the state COVID protocol for Assisted Living type facilities so managing the number of daily visitors in the facility is still maintained at any given time. Please keep in mind Tigers meal times when visiting.Lunch: 11:15a-12:15pDinner: 4:15p-5:15pThey are also asking for no more than two visitors at one time on visits. There are no time limits on visits. My contact information:James Lyons 16375 Ridge View Drive Apple Valley, Ca 92307760-221-2696 Location:Knolls West Post Acute Convalescent HospitalAssisted Living (west side)16890 Green Tree BlvdVictorville, CA 92395The visiting hours are from 0900a-0800p daily.
:

Date: 03/17/22 20:40
Re: W. T. Lyons (Tiger)
Author: Highspeed

translation:

Greetings  

I just wanted to pass along some information about Tiger. He is located at Knolls West Post Acute Convalescent Hospital in Victorville California. He is currently being moved from the Skilled Nursing Side to the Assisted Living wing after March 10th. 

Tiger suffered a Stroke that has caused him to have a significant aphasia which has given him memory loss and the inability to form words or sentences. He may or may not remember persons, time, places or significant events.

Please keep in mind that this is a new environment for Tiger so you may need a little patience explaining things or understanding anything he may be trying to communicate. The location where he is currently staying may require you to have proof of vaccination or a negative test within 24-72hrs prior.

Knolls West has asked anyone wanting to schedule a visit to call me first 760-221-2696. You tell me when you would like to visit and I will call to make the appointment. Please leave me a voicemail or text message if I don't pick up, I may be at work but I will make it a priority to get you scheduled in. Knolls West is still restricted under the state COVID protocol for Assisted Living type facilities so managing the number of daily visitors in the facility is still maintained at any given time. 

Please keep in mind Tigers meal times when visiting.
Lunch: 11:15a-12:15p
Dinner: 4:15p-5:15p

They are also asking for no more than two visitors at one time on visits. There are no time limits on visits. 

My contact information:
James Lyons 
16375 Ridge View Drive 
Apple Valley, Ca 92307
760-221-2696 

Location:Knolls West Post Acute Convalescent HospitalAssisted Living (west side)
16890 Green Tree Blvd
Victorville, CA 92395

The visiting hours are from 0900a-0800p daily

Date: 06/18/22 08:48
Re: W. T. Lyons (Tiger)
Author: SanJoaquinEngr

I recently received word that Tiger had passed away about 45 days ago.

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0396 seconds