Home Open Account Help 316 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > MI21 in Vineland, NJ

Date: 01/13/07 16:22
MI21 in Vineland, NJ
Author: orion183

After wrapping up an assignment this afternoon in Vineland, NJ, I heard the Conrail South Jersey dispatcher calling WPMI21, the daily train from Millville to Camden/Pavonia and return. It usually gets back into Cumberland County in early afternoon, so I headed over to the tracks and followed the road north and finally there were headlights....

First is as it enters a dogleg just north of the diamond. Track to the left curves west and connects with the intersecting track.

Next is crossing the diamond at Pear St with CSX 4429 and 4452 and about 40 cars, mostly empty covered-hoppers used for grain service.

And like a ghost, a Milwaukee Road hopper is in the consist; reporting marks looked like ITLX.

Curt

Date: 01/14/07 02:49
Re: MI21 in Vineland, NJ
Author: Guitarman

Thank you, I enjoyed the photos, especially the Milwaukee Road hopper. Too bad that someone sprayed graffiti on it, as usual. This is one of the reasons why I hate to photograph most trains today, too much graffiti on them. I'd like to spray paint their butts.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0407 seconds