Home Open Account Help 376 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > WM 6400 back on home rails

Date: 05/13/08 10:59
WM 6400 back on home rails
Author: JohnZuna

Saw the Western Maryland Scenic's newest engine on the interchange track with CSX today on my way back from engineer re-certification class. I didn't get a very close look at it; I only saw it from a distance. But, I don't know of any other Chessie painted engines in or near Cumberland that would be over there.

Date: 05/13/08 13:08
Re: WM 6400 back on home rails
Author: csxcophotographer

It is going to WMSC for repaint and work.. .then to the WVC where it will be on home rails. Too bad they cant run it over to the old Brocks right quick for the best home rails it could get. Would be a great photo......

CSXCOPHOTOGRAPHER

Date: 05/13/08 21:13
Author: NathanAirChime

Back on home rails with foamers tresspassing all over it today. No wonder we all get a bad name. Some ppl just don't use there heads when it comes to tresspassing. A few bad apples ruin the whole batch. Its eventually getting painted in WM Speed Lettering at the WMSR shops before returning back to service for Georges Creek Railroad.

Tom

Date: 05/13/08 21:20
Author: WMF7A

She's getting painted at the WMSR. The Georges Creek Railway bought her and it will end up at the New Page mill in Westernport Maryland when it's all said and done.

J.W.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0359 seconds