Home Open Account Help 340 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > roadrailer in barnesville georgia

Date: 01/18/09 16:37
roadrailer in barnesville georgia
Author: redneck4449

here is the roadrailer in barnesville ga with a ex conrail dash 8-40cw on the point. if you have pictures of the roadrailer in georgia. post them

Date: 01/18/09 20:16
Re: roadrailer in barnesville georgia
Author: DocJohn

Redneck,

Thank you for posting the pictures. I have posted a few pictures of RoadRailer when it was first put on Griffin District.

Tonight and last night, 245 came through after dark. Looks like you are about 30 miles north of me so you could give me a heads up if something interesting comes by. I will p-mail you with my contact information. I generally post interesting NB traffic on the southernrails group at yahoo finance

John in Macon

Date: 01/18/09 20:46
Re: roadrailer in barnesville georgia
Author: redneck4449

shure thing john when i move up there later next month from when i hear the horn i know i can make it into barnesville and get 3 to 4 shots before it reaches farm road and the next spot get any more shots would be forsyth so id be happy to send you a heads up on any southbound trains on the griffen branch when im not working the farm

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0718 seconds