Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Brunswick MD Rock Train

Date: 10/14/09 23:07
Brunswick MD Rock Train
Author: cota1992

It took me a few days to get the camera downloaded but I caught the Rock Train heading west out of the yard at Brunswick MD Sunday evening while out on a drive with the wife. I sure like the older power on it as well.
In just a little bit we saw the west bound Capitol Limited go through same track at speed, a east bound mixed manifest train with 3 loads of tractors on it. Photos of these didn't come out very well as I had to shoot all the way across the parking lot while the Capitol Limited came by as I was taken by surprise and over by the main tracks closer by the river and the manifest came on the main line behind me by the same exact time as I was shooting the rock train.
As we were preparing to leave a train full of MOW equipment came into the yard from the west. I didn't post those photos due to them being in the wrong light and kind of dark.
On Tuesday I saw MOW equipment at work just outside Union Station in DC from the Metro (Red Line) I wonder if this was the same equipment.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0518 seconds