Home Open Account Help 338 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Alliance OH Signals-Amtrak Station

Date: 08/18/11 16:16
Alliance OH Signals-Amtrak Station
Author: nscpmo

Are there still PRR Signals going east from both the Fort Wayne and Cleveland Lines? Also the Cleveland Line going Westbound? Also would love to see more pictures of the New Amtrak station

Date: 08/18/11 17:20
Re: Alliance OH Signals-Amtrak Station
Author: Poker2662

http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?2,2527787,2527843#2527843

Here is a thread started by you last month with some pictures and another link in it as well. I have more pictures of the station but for some reason my pictures wont upload to TO anymore.

The signals on the Ft. Wayne line east of Alliance have been replaced. I'm not positive what has been done with the Cleveland line.

Date: 08/18/11 18:09
Author: CR6079

The eb home-signal from the Ft Wayne line into Alliance is still standing,here is a pic I took earlier this year of the NS Kentucky Derby train.

Date: 08/18/11 18:13

Nice shot thank you! What trains operate the Fort Wayne Line west of Alliance, I know not many

Date: 08/18/11 18:15

Was that shot on April 1st? Haha I was filming at the station.

Date: 08/18/11 18:18
Author: CR6079

Off hand I am not sure but I do not believe it to be more than 6 regular trains in a day.

Date: 08/18/11 18:23

All right sounds good, Thanks for helping

Date: 08/18/11 18:27
Author: MEKoch

Six trains a day thru Canton, OH is about right, but more trains can operate. Grain extras, coal extras and second sections can some days run the count to 10-12.

Date: 08/18/11 18:27
Author: up6050

PRR signals----still in use in most places west of Alliance on the Fort Wayne Line. Going east on the Fort Wayne Line, at CP Lum, and CP Wood still in use. West of Alliance on the Cleveland Line, just on the west side of the interlocking in Alliance, and going east down the Bayard Branch, I believe about all signals.

Date: 08/18/11 19:05

thanks again!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0338 seconds