Home Open Account Help 323 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Stupid Kids...

Date: 10/22/11 16:58
Stupid Kids...
Author: Poker2662

I heard W&LE 3068 get permission out of Brewster at about 6PM this afternoon, so we headed over to the nearest crossing to hopefully see the train in the last few minutes of light. About 10 minutes before the train came, a group of 4 kids on bicycles saw us and came up and wanted to know if there was a train coming, and I told them yes, so they stayed and waited. A minute before the train came, two of the kids got the awesome idea of going in front of the train a few seconds before it got to the crossing. They never thought about me standing there recording the train, and even tried to duck under the camera view. It wasn't that close for them to be hit by the train, but if this crossing had flashers and gates, the gates would have already been down. Maybe next time I'll go to the other side of the crossing for a decent video.

W&LE 3068 and 4018 with train 212 at Bolivar, Ohio (MP145) with 75 tankcars, hoppercars, and loaded stonecars.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0401 seconds