Home Open Account Help 246 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > The circus winters in Florida

Date: 11/09/00 20:32
The circus winters in Florida
Author: diddle_e._squat

Did I miss something, don't recall anyone posting a schedule for the circus train, but it has shown up in Palm Beach!

Hope they keep those Palm Beach voters away from the tracks, wouldn't want the gates and flashing lights to confuse them. "Stop, Look, & Listen" can be very confusing.

BTW, any word on when Amtrak will finally start running on the FEC? Still just one train each way, or more, and which ones?

Date: 11/09/00 21:57
FEC
Author: Kentucky86

Last report I had from friends at Amtrak is that talks are STILL underway with FEC.

I keep a news section on my website feel free to drop by for updates

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Beach/3014/

Bob

Date: 11/10/00 13:36
RE: FEC
Author: jlosal

I posted a schedule from RB&BB.According to them the Blue
train was suppose to close in Charleston SC on 12-10-00.
Is that the train you saw and did it come via FEC?

Date: 11/10/00 14:51
RE: FEC
Author: diddle_e._squat

I believe it was actually the media circus I referred to. Accompanied by DNC clowns and performing rent-a-mobs(working overtime after a long Tuesday of multiple performances as rent-a-voters).

Watch for a special showing in 4 counties of the hand-count jive.

Actually, the dignity train may have already pulled out. While the Senate Republican's ethical blemish of a wart(Trent Lott) was dodging his own lightning bolts, Queen Hillary was quoted Tuesday nite as advocating that Nader should be given an "unrequested dirt nap", if you know what I mean.

This circus train may be moving from the FEC(Florida East Coast) to the FEC(Federal Elections Commission).

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0335 seconds