Home Open Account Help 229 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Nice shoot?

Date: 03/13/01 13:47
Nice shoot?
Author: CP101

Does anybody think that if NS aloud it. A nice photo shoot on Horseshoe Curve with a triple necker or triple header maybe of the J-611, 1218, and Pennsy K4. I think it would be very awsome for those of us who have never experiance steam trying to slam heavy tonnage up a grade!
-Happy Fanning!

Date: 03/13/01 13:53
RE: Nice shoot?
Author: k8dti

Could have happened. Bob Claytor said he would run 611 around Horseshoe Curve in 1985 when he was gunning for Conrail. It's not going to happen now obviously.

Date: 03/13/01 14:12
Author: crazy_nip

NS would never allow this

Date: 03/13/01 15:07
Author: cr3317

If NS was to allow something, I would rather it be for Conrail to come back for a week and show them how to run a railroad...

Scott H

Date: 03/13/01 19:25
Author: roadrat

So who is your drug dealer, and what exactly are you smoking?...Roadrat

Date: 03/14/01 16:45
Author: CP101

Hey roadrat what do you mean what am I smoking? My question was if you thought that would be a great runby shoot. If you think not then my question is. Who is YOUR drug dealer and WHAT are you smoking?

Date: 03/14/01 19:28
Author: roadrat

I deal in reality, not fantasy...I'd like to see F7A's on the headend of trains on a daily basis...But it's not going to happen unless I run into a temperal displacement and get thrown back in time about 50 years....Thats fantasy....And that is what your question was.....I suggest that you do smoke some dope and CHILL!!!!!...Roadrat

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0345 seconds