Home Open Account Help 182 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > FEC Santa Train

Date: 12/09/12 09:42
FEC Santa Train
Author: GeorgiaRailfan31602

Hello everyone,

Here is a shot of the Florida East Coast Toys for Tots Santa Train from Saturday taken by my 5 year old son Braydon. Not too bad in my opinion. Weather could have been better but it is what it is. Comments are welcome! Thanks.

Allan R. Williams Jr.

Date: 12/09/12 09:53
Re: FEC Santa Train
Author: railrider

Excellent photo. The fog is a nice touch.

Date: 12/09/12 11:51
Author: Tominde

Nice shot in the fog. Funny, when I first looked at it and saw the roof on the first passenger car, I was thinking snow on the roof. A dahhhhhhh..... this is FEC. Good work lensing in the dreary December weather.

Date: 12/09/12 13:40
Author: mopacrr

Not bad for a foggy day, but I am wondering, did the road work at St. Augustine next to the San Sebastian River get done, and is it still assessable?

Date: 12/09/12 14:49
Author: DTrainshooter

mopacrr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not bad for a foggy day, but I am wondering, did
> the road work at St. Augustine next to the San
> Sebastian River get done, and is it still
> assessable?

It's done and quite accessible...take a look on railpictures and see the shot Casey Thomason took at night there.
For some reason though yesterday, no one went for a shot of the Xmas train at that location. At least I didn't see
anyone there as I drove by moving on to my next spot. By the time the train got to New Smyrna Beach the fog had lifted
and there was good light the rest of the trip...I chased from Jax to Ft. Lauderdale.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0263 seconds