Home Open Account Help 351 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > New waterlines at Cassandra, PA

Date: 06/21/01 18:21
New waterlines at Cassandra, PA
Author: roadrat

Work has begun on new waterline placements at Cassandra, PA. from RT53 in...Might be a good idea in the near future to take the back door to the bridge through Lilly and ride the overpass over the tracks. Two left turns after that, and you are in Cassandra...Roadrat

Date: 06/21/01 18:45
RE: New waterlines at Cassandra, PA
Author: altoid

I was there on Tuesday and the D's Store was closed. I hope it is not permanent. The grassy knoll was pretty well trashed.Guests should be more considerate. If you can't take your trash with you, stay home!

Date: 06/21/01 19:18

Noticed the grass was pretty tall. The store was open. Two Ohio plate vehicles sitting outside. I went in, but no John.Signed the book and left. The visitors at the bridge were from New York, Virginia and New Jersey..... A 642 came out of BC. Love it when they have to restart the train after stopping to let the helper throw the switch at BC back to the "normal" position. 4 out of 5 units were SD40-2's....What a show!...Roadrat

Date: 06/22/01 05:23
Author: ddavies

Speaking of water up there ... what do you expect for Sat afternoon and Sunday weather up there? Down in DC they are expecting thunder storms. Considering comin' up (for the first time since the snow storm).

Date: 06/22/01 19:27
Good weather reports

Calling for 80's and partly cloudy...But T-storms around here can pop up anytime. Usually in late afternoon...Come on up!!!!!...Roadrat

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0383 seconds