Home Open Account Help 229 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Some more from my collection...

Date: 10/22/01 18:00
Some more from my collection...
Author: CGtower

Here is another shot from my collection.

Ann Arbor GP35's resting in Toledo, Ohio. Photographer: Unknown (I picked this shot up at a train show.)

Enjoy.

Eric

CG Tower

Date: 10/22/01 19:09
RE: Some more from my collection...
Author: chapmaja

Cool Pic,

I have several from that time period in the Toledo area, if people want, I'll try posting some nextime I get access to the files. (On my parents home computer)

Date: 10/23/01 05:32
TSBY's
Author: Deshlerrailfan

Did they go to the TSBY?

DRF

Date: 10/23/01 21:49
RE: TSBY's
Author: chapmaja

Yes, all of the Gp-35's the AA had went to the TSBY. As far as I know, 385, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, and 394 are still in operation. 386 was scrapped in Owosso in 1986, 387 was sold to a scrapper and then repurchased to be rebuilt, however it still sits in back of the Owosso shops. 388 was the lead unit in a car-milk truck accident and currently sits wrecked in Owosso, it is a parts sourse. The other AA units did not get moved to TSBY,and have suffered various other fates. Both the Rs-2's are sitting along the ADBF in southern Michigan. The Rs-1's are in much better shape. #20 sits semi-preserved at the museum in Shepherd, Mi, while #20 is owned by the SMRS and has been fixed to at least a semi-operable state. #10 is in the museum in GB, Wi I beleive. Don't know about other engines.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0273 seconds