Home Open Account Help 337 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Easter Shenanigans!

Date: 04/20/14 20:06
Easter Shenanigans!
Author: CynthiaLuther

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Mine was filled with food and plenty of trains :D I was woken up by a phone call from my father informing me that the 8105 was sitting just west of Alliance. I decided to go snap some photos of it before I went to eat some yummy Easter lunch! I only put up one photo, even though I took a bunch.

After dinner, I was told that 64K had the 1066 leading. I was in Alliance at first, until I heard that this train needed a buffer car. So, I relocated to Brady Lake in Ravenna. My second photo is an unknown NS EB autorack. My third and fourth photos are 64K!

Date: 04/20/14 20:08
Re: Easter Shenanigans!
Author: CynthiaLuther

Cindy Luther
Canton, OH

Date: 04/20/14 20:38
Author: fatnrat

Cindy, the eastbound autorack would be none other than 18N. It's the only autorack train that goes east.

Joe Tarantine

Posted from iPhone

Date: 04/20/14 20:41
Author: SD45X

Are those CPLs on a new signal bridge?
Great shot

Posted from Android

Date: 04/21/14 04:38
Author: toledopatch

SD45X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are those CPLs on a new signal bridge?
> Great shot

Conrail-era signal structure. Relatively new, but it has been there for quite a while.

My Easter highlight was Q335-20 with CP power, including a tattered "Dual Flags" SD40-2, at old MI Cabin in Oregon, Ohio:

Date: 04/21/14 15:22
Author: ns1000

VERY NICE...!!! Thanks for sharing.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0852 seconds