Home Open Account Help 242 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > In just 7 minutes

Date: 08/27/14 16:13
In just 7 minutes
Author: biff

Hearing on my scanner that the Rochester and Southern transfer job (CSX calls it Z437) was on the way back from the CSX Goodman St. yard in Rochester NY after doing an interchange and would have to wait at CP373 for traffic I decided to check it out. Little did I realize that my timing was pretty near perfect. This video has four movements. The first is Amtrak #63 heading west at 3:16pm passing the R&S waiting at CP373, next at 3:18pm another R&S train can be seen on its own tracks heading toward a lumber company about a half mile to the east. Next at 3:20pm is Amtrak train #48, already about five hours late, that had been waiting just to the west at the eastbound 373 signal for train #63 to clear. And finally at 3:23pm the R&S transfer gets the signal to head west toward its own rails. The location is at the end of a dead end street and good shots can be had without trespassing but a little caution is needed as the neighborhood is a bit rough.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/14 16:27 by biff.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/27/14 17:11
Re: In just 7 minutes
Author: Necer149

Nice video!

Mark

Date: 08/28/14 09:15
Re: In just 7 minutes
Author: Governor_Oyle

Congrats!!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0311 seconds