Home Open Account Help 333 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Missed the 21Z with the NS 1072 had to settle for this

Date: 09/29/14 17:19
Missed the 21Z with the NS 1072 had to settle for this
Author: ns2557

Heard HBG Terminal talking to 21Z this morning which was led by the NS 1072, the IT Heritage. Was on N 6th St in Hbg when I heard it. Tried to get over the river and up to Cove in hopes of catching one of my first chances at a NS Heritage. Missed it by about 10 minutes from what another fan told me. And, on top of that, he showed me some shots he got of the 1069, Virginian, that went west just abit earlier at the same spot there at Cove. Of all the luck, and I just missed both of them. But, not to go away empty handed I went up to Duncannon Pa where I was told an EB/SB Coal Load, 650, was sitting. Found it in somewhat decent light and exposed a few pixels of it.. Would much rather have shot the IT Unit, but some times things just don't work out as ya may have hoped. There will be a next time, I hope. Also, the NS 7255 the ex UP SD9043MAC still in UP Paint was at Enola, on the fuel tracks across from the "Brick" TFL Ben

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/14 17:20 by ns2557.

Date: 09/30/14 04:20
Re: Missed the 21Z with the NS 1072 had to settle for t
Author: oldSALrailfan

Still a nice pic...don't stress on getting pics of HU's...they come and go all over...and eventually you'll catch them all. I'm still patiently waiting for the last 4 units I need to complete the Heritage roster. Eventually they'll make it through Chattanooga, Tn.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0285 seconds