Home Open Account Help 359 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > PRR E-8's

Date: 11/14/02 18:00
PRR E-8's
Author: csx805

Did anyone get any photos of the E-8's going thru the Sand Patch area a few weeks ago? I was expecting to see some of the pics on here. I surprised that there hasn't been any.
Later.
Mark

Date: 11/14/02 19:02
Re: PRR E-8's
Author: ddavies

You didn't do a very good search, although mine may have been linked and not posted directly, I forget.

Date: 11/14/02 20:04
Author: csx805

what do I need to search for? I tried PRR E-8's and only my thread came up

Date: 11/15/02 06:28
Author: toledopatch

Try the media section. BTW, I located this thread by using ddavies as an "author" in the search function.

http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?f=2&i=99552&t=99552

BTW, I was another of those out there the day the E's went over Sand Patch, and there were a bunch of fans out -- but we apparently lack either the capability or the inclination to post our results.

Date: 11/15/02 06:52
Author: jack_deasy

I was on this train OCT 19-22 and OCT 27. I was impressed with the number of photograpgers & videographers documenting our travels. I thought only steam locomotives drew that much trackside attention. I guess the combination of classic diesels, classic passenger cars, rare mileage and fall colors was a winning combination.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.037 seconds