Home Open Account Help 306 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Canadians, CPL's and oil cans...

Date: 02/25/15 17:57
Canadians, CPL's and oil cans...
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Took a day of PTO as I had to pickup the car I drive in the winter as I blew a brake line yesterday on way home so they had to replace both front brake assemblies. That gave me the opportunity to drive my summer vehicle to Mansfield as I had a text from my friend stating that 10R had CN, Blue CN and NS. First picture is of the K143 from this past Tuesday in Akron, Ohio as she outlawed and was waiting on a crew from Newcastle to take it west to Willard. Numbers two and three are of the NS 10R at Lucas, Ohio. Never would have imagined seeing foreign power leaders on the Fort Wayne Line after the CR split. This 10R had to pickup a pilot at Canton that was Bayard qualified...

Date: 02/25/15 18:01
Re: Canadians, CPL's and oil cans...

Number four is of the NS 10R coming upgrade at Perry Twp. by CP REED on the Fort Wayne Line, number five is of Q355 in Akron and number six is of K043 with a red/silver BNSF leader seen splitting the B&O CPL's...

Date: 02/25/15 18:05

Seven and eight are a few more of K043 and number nine is of K045 under the former "JO" tower...former Erie and PRR territory. While enroute back to Akron had to drop my Sable off as it was running very sluggish on the way home. Turns out two of my six coil packs took a crap on me. Been a rough week car repair wise. Have a good week everyone...

Date: 02/26/15 03:00
Author: SDP40F600

No. 6 with the warbonnet and both CPLs is a really nice photo.

Date: 02/26/15 07:09
Author: oklachaser

Really great photos.

Ronda Thomas

Date: 02/26/15 11:45
Author: ns1000

SUPER pics!! Thanks for sharing. Nice way to spend the day off....:<)

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0493 seconds