Home Open Account Help 262 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Bradenton Juice train ops?

Date: 03/03/15 21:50
Bradenton Juice train ops?
Author: DJ-12

Hi all. Down here in Bradenton for a quick vacation with the wifey, but I may be able to sneak out for an hour one morning. Does the juice still head north aroun 9:30 am daily except TH and Sat?

Date: 03/04/15 07:36
Re: Bradenton Juice train ops?
Author: CJ

I went looking for it back in October about that time, but it was already gone. I can't provide specifics, but I did read that it may occasionally leave earlier than that.

Enjoy your trip, I've made two consecutive visits to Anna Maria island, with a third trip planned for this year. It's a lot of fun!

Chris

Date: 03/04/15 12:21
Author: Fireman424

Mike I was there in January and caught the juice train a couple days. I shot it as early as 0810 leaving on a Monday and then during the week it seemed to be a little later more around 900-930ish. I caught it at the causeway over the Manatee river right in Bradenton. Also if you are interested there is supposedly a bridge 8 miles north of Bradenton with ACL on the side that they cross. The Seminole Gulf has an operation with two high nose geeps south of town also. I never did catch them but I did notice freight cars in different spots though.They connect with CSX just south of the juice plant and several miles south they tie up in a fenced propane unloading facility if I remember right its Whitfield avenue.

Randy Allard

Date: 03/04/15 18:21
Author: DJ-12

Fireman424 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike I was there in January and caught the juice
> train a couple days. I shot it as early as 0810
> leaving on a Monday and then during the week it
> seemed to be a little later more around
> 900-930ish. I caught it at the causeway over the
> Manatee river right in Bradenton. Also if you are
> interested there is supposedly a bridge 8 miles
> north of Bradenton with ACL on the side that they
> cross. The Seminole Gulf has an operation with two
> high nose geeps south of town also. I never did
> catch them but I did notice freight cars in
> different spots though.They connect with CSX just
> south of the juice plant and several miles south
> they tie up in a fenced propane unloading facility
> if I remember right its Whitfield avenue.
>
> Randy Allard

Thanks gents. May be a moot point anyways, my Friday flight is earlier than I thought.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0431 seconds