Home Open Account Help 211 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Larry's Truck and Electric

Date: 03/19/15 21:57
Larry's Truck and Electric
Author: everywherewestontheq

Hello,
Does anyone have any recent experience with LTEX in terms of entering their property (legally) for photographs? How were they to deal with & how did you gain admittance?

Nick Dey
Dearborn, MI

Date: 03/20/15 04:56
Re: Larry's Truck and Electric
Author: EL-SD45-3632

everywherewestontheq Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello,
> Does anyone have any recent experience with LTEX
> in terms of entering their property (legally) for
> photographs? How were they to deal with & how did
> you gain admittance?

No way...They are anti railfan friendly. There are "ways" to get photos however, I would not try. Most require some "trespassing" on their site.

Date: 03/20/15 05:05
Author: FL9

They used to be somewhat receptive to tours up until a couple years ago. I've been there two or three times myself as part of an approved, organized group. Unfortunately, from what I heard, someone stole some parts from there (I think in fall 2013) and put an end to that, and they no longer allow access.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 03/20/15 11:34
Author: calsubd

Maybe they should have a Flea market ! for the stuff class 1's don't want

Ed Stewart
Jacksonville, FL

Date: 03/20/15 13:22
Author: scoobydoobydoo

Call Ahead first,Ive never had a problem,the last time i was there they even took me to there other lot so i could take some pic of some E-units they had there,Some days are good for them some Arnt,Call First......Scoob

Date: 03/20/15 14:44
Author: DNRY122

Sounds like the likelihood of gaining admittance may be related to the attitude of the person requesting a visit.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.066 seconds