Home Open Account Help 333 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Nashville & Eastern Operating Times

Date: 03/20/15 14:46
Nashville & Eastern Operating Times
Author: erielackawanna

Looking for some railfanning info - anyone know at what times the Nashville & Eastern operates around Nashville? I will be there on a Tuesday afternoon and a Thursday morning.

Many thanks,

Charles

Date: 03/20/15 18:46
Re: Nashville & Eastern Operating Times
Author: Fireman424

I had pretty good luck with them after the last Music City Star trains come out there seems to be a turn from Nashville out to Lebanon and back. Also dont forget the Nashville Western runs downtown by the CSX interchange and runs out to Ashland City with a couple old B-boats. Hope this helps,
Randy Allard

Date: 03/20/15 19:28

Yes it does... great info... thanks.  What time do the B-Boat also run (if you know)?

Date: 03/20/15 19:52
Author: Gonut1

I thought the Music Star trains were history? They are still running? That's great news!
Gonut

Date: 03/20/15 21:34
Author: Fireman424

the Nashville Western runs five days a week when I was down there they switch the industrial stuff downtown then go across an old swing bridge and over to a steel company in Ashland City. It seemed the day I was down there they switched for about an hour then went to Ashland City right about the time the train was leaving for Lebanon

Date: 03/20/15 22:06

Thank you so much! Old GEs could make for a nice mini excursion.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0282 seconds