Home Open Account Help 370 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Some Q,K trains and CPL's...

Date: 04/16/15 16:18
Some Q,K trains and CPL's...
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

After work today went down by the University of Akron and the RTA bus staion (referred to "NITWIT" alley by CSX crews) to take a few photos and unwind a little bit.  The owner of the company that has provided us our cameras, monitors and also services aforementioned equipment lost his son due to a heroin overdose within the past week and a half.  They found him this past Saturday unresponsive; coroner believes he died Tuesday April 07...and cause of death heroin. He was only thirty two and leaves behind a nine month old boy.  FIrst picture is of the E843 which will come back loaded as N817, second picture is of the Q375 splitting the B&O CPL signals and then we have K045 with BNSF power.  Tough shooting conditions due to the thick overcast....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/15 17:56 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 04/16/15 16:22
Re: Some Q,K trains and CPL's...

Fourth is of the K375 (loaded coke), fifth and sixth are of the Q015 with CN power leading today's train...

Date: 04/16/15 16:26

Number seven is a broader shot of the Q015 and number eight is of our "local" groundhog who posed just long enough for me to get a picture of her/him; and yes we did have a research lab on the back of this building where I am at.    Where I am taking this picture from is where the Cleveland Clinic is going to build our brand new thirty three million dollar emergency room.  

Date: 04/16/15 17:17
Author: StephenK

Great pictures!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0549 seconds