Home Open Account Help 353 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > A Triclops Kind of Day Prior to Thanksgiving

Date: 11/25/15 16:33
A Triclops Kind of Day Prior to Thanksgiving
Author: fatnrat

After work today, got word that NS 64N with a former BNSF Triclops SD60M in the lead was thru Wooster, OH, went out towards Alliance, OH to wait out on it. The Fort Wayne Line west of Alliance and the Cleveland Single thru Bayard hosted a total of five eastbound crude oil/ethanol trains today; 64T, 66X, Z6W, 66W and 64N. Three of the four prior ones hosted foreign power from CP, BNSF and CSX, but I was not able to see them due to work. Got the 64N passing Maximo at PC 88 with C80 pushing on the rear, and the train stopped east of PC 88 to cut the helpers off and wait for his TA from Alliance to Bayard. Then after battling traffic on State St. in Alliance to get down to Mahoning Rd., got the train one more time as he started down the Cleveland Single towards Bayard and beyond. Then on my way home, caught eastbound 16G just west of Sebring on the main line. Enjoy!

#1.  64N coming east passing the PRR signals at PC 88 in Maximo, OH with ex-BNSF 6814 in the lead.

#2.  Close-up shot of the Triclops leader about to pass over Beech St. crossing.

#3.  SD40E helpers 6354 and 6334 under symbol C80 pushing on the rear of 64N. They will soon cut off just to the east of here.

Date: 11/25/15 16:37
Re: A Triclops Kind of Day Prior to Thanksgiving
Author: fatnrat

#4.  64N starting down the Cleveland Single at Mahoning Rd. crossing in Alliance after receiving his TA towards Bayard.

#5.  Lastly, 16G heads east past Heacock Rd. just west of Sebring, OH in the golden late afternoon sunlight. I can now enjoy a five-day vacation with the holiday.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving all!
- Joe Tarantine

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0394 seconds