Home Open Account Help 262 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > UP2001. A save!

Date: 04/16/03 14:51
UP2001. A save!
Author: freddy

I recently shot the Q359 in Homestead with the UP Olympic Unitin the lead. After dropping off the film to be sent out I encountered a problem! The lab developed my Sensia 100 thru the print machine, and all but destroyed any hopes of seethe slides. Well, Alex Lang has come to the rescue!!! He was able to salvage a few shots from the negatives. Here is Black & White of the engine passing the station in Homestead.

PS I have also attached a Color shot that Alex and I both did so work on to get it to here it is.

mjbobb I can almost see ya!!!!
LOL

Freddy OUT!

Date: 04/16/03 15:27
Re: UP2001. A save!
Author: kyle

Here is your shot with a color adjustment in photoshop elements. Kyle H

Date: 04/17/03 06:42
Re: UP2001. A save!
Author: mjbobb

not too bad of a shot. a little bit bleached in color but not bad. i remember seeing your van parked there and knew right away it had to be a railfan with the classic antenna on the roof. saw you on top of the bridge the last minute and did not really have the chance to wave at you! hey, by the way,what are they building now down there in the shopping plaza? the shell of it looks big!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0319 seconds