Home Open Account Help 323 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > 5 Days 3 Different Sets Of UP Consists For South Jersey

Date: 06/30/16 06:30
5 Days 3 Different Sets Of UP Consists For South Jersey
Author: Out_Of_Service

for the 5th consecutive day NS has sent 3 completely different UP only consists to Pavonia Yard in Camden,NJ ... here's the doubler yard crew i beieve to be YPCA-15 making up NS 39G working the departure yard aka Support Yard ... Sun-Mon-Tues had the same set of trip UPs and were recorded by chuchubob ... Wednesday's power consist was posted by myself and chuchubob and below makes the 3rd different UP only power consist for the NS train ... i'll post more images on the sunny side when the train gets up to the NJT 36th St station ... here's a few more images ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/16 06:59 by Out_Of_Service.

Date: 06/30/16 07:17
Re: 5 Days 3 Different Sets Of UP Consists For South Jersey

still making up the train shuffling back anf forth asa NJT FRiver Line rolls by 

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/16 10:58 by Out_Of_Service.

Date: 06/30/16 07:48

at least he shut the door ... i was just about to head home to hop in the boat and the road crew showed up and swapped van seats with the engineer of CA-15 but Dammit i wanted those flags and wings over water 

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/16 11:06 by Out_Of_Service.

Date: 06/30/16 11:10

on their way west ... after i took all he shots i THEN looked at my light meter and noticed all my settings were off overexposing the images  

Date: 06/30/16 11:12

an oldie but goodie in the train ... i had my 2 trusties with me as usual ... both strays ... Angel the little one was found about a month ago over at the NJT 36th St station ready to head out onto the RofW ... a railfan buddy of mine actually grabbed her .. he has cats and cpuldn't keep her ... she's good company for Juniior who i foiund Nov. 2014 at the Holt slab loading yard ... between the 2 of'em they're not even 17lbs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/16 11:30 by Out_Of_Service.

Date: 06/30/16 18:30
Author: jmbreitigan

You now have good company to go out with you. You are really getting out and about. Nice work.
John

Date: 06/30/16 18:56

jmbreitigan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You now have good company to go out with you. You
> are really getting out and about. Nice work.
> John..

HA !!! ... it comes with a price to pay John ... 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0612 seconds