Home Open Account Help 298 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > N & W Color Postion Lights at Bannon Live!

Date: 06/30/16 20:35
N & W Color Postion Lights at Bannon Live!
Author: tq-07fan

Early this morning I drove up to Columbus, or actually the Gender Rd Park and Ride and rode the COTA bus route 55 into downtown Columbus. I saw something I never thought I would see again was an N & W color position dwarf lit up for restrictive with the one yellow and one red as I took the first picture from the moving bus on Ohio State Route 104. I rode from downtown Columbus to Polaris then at to Crosswoods where I rode the DATA Bus up into Delaware County and then returned to Columbus and my vehicle later this afternoon. I had several ideas of how I could go home from Columbus but after seeing the the N & W color position light signals at Bannon where still on, the new signals not yet being cut over made the choice easy. I found a way to take the Westbound Absolute signal for Bannon which had just went to Clear as NS 776 came by going east in picture two. These have been on short time since last year so I don't know what happened to the cutover but I am glad that I happened to ride the right COTA bus route this morning.

JimĀ 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0305 seconds