Home Open Account Help 348 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > My Favorite Train Photo I Took From 2015 - PWV Glenwillow Station

Date: 07/23/16 19:34
My Favorite Train Photo I Took From 2015 - PWV Glenwillow Station
Author: cornerfieldhobby

I appologize about the previous post I did regarding that NS with the Explosion. I appologize for calling it an explosion. But more looking at that video it did look like just the smoke and no flame. But I do say, that car that was next to the train was really close to the tracks. But I thought about this evening of going my saved photos and I thought I would share my favorite photo from last year back on Wednesday August 19th, 2015 from Glenwillow Ohio W&LE / Wheeling & Lake Erie Station of a light engine move with P&WV / Pittsburgh & West Virginia GP35 #101 & AC&Y / Akron Canton & Youngstown GP35 #107. I put my camera setting into Black & White mode and when looking through all my photos I took last year, this photo was my favorite. I thought I would share.

Date: 07/24/16 05:46
Re: My Favorite Train Photo I Took From 2015 - PWV Glenwillow Sta
Author: Railpower5400

That is a Great picture.I like the black and white setting on the image.

Walt

Posted from Android

Date: 07/24/16 05:58

Railpower5400 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is a Great picture.I like the black and white
> setting on the image.
>
> Walt
>
> Posted from Android

Thanks. I just decided to put the photo B&W to change it up. Also when the tracks jointed rail and the photo is black & white, and the units are P&WV & AC&Y, it looks like something a long time ago. But thanks for the nice compliment.

Date: 07/24/16 06:03
Author: VFPNSFAN

Very nice image.  

Date: 07/24/16 06:40

VFPNSFAN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very nice image.  

Thanks.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0402 seconds