Home Open Account Help 336 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > OK Who Missed The W997 Up The Phiily Sub For South Jersey

Date: 07/24/16 11:05
OK Who Missed The W997 Up The Phiily Sub For South Jersey
Author: Out_Of_Service

through Brown and Oaklyn ... flat spot on the lead axle and no air on the slug were a real treat for the crews ... headed to Williamstown Jct on the Bessleys Point Sec ...

Date: 07/24/16 13:14
Re: OK Who Missed The W997 Up The Phiily Sub For South Jersey
Author: Gonut1

OOS
I'm guessing most everyone was holed up in thieir air conditioning and they all missed it.
Nice catch! Standard air on the lead unit (door tied open) but I don't imagine they were going fast enough for it to do much good!

Gonut

Date: 07/24/16 13:26

hey G there was also a pretty substantial flat spot on a wheel on the lead axle right under the cab window of the slug ... sounded like the fireman's side ... i know if i was in the cab i wudda been goin nuts pulling my hair out ... probably why the the slug was assigned to the slow speed restricted movement ...

Date: 07/24/16 17:32
Author: boejoe

Any idea where the oversize load was destined?

Date: 07/24/16 18:02
Author: jonjonjonjon

I was definitely holed up with the AC today

Date: 07/25/16 09:32

boejoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any idea where the oversize load was destined?

Williamstown Jct is the staging location for unloading to points in south jersey along the WHP / AC Expressway / BHP corridor ...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0357 seconds