Home Open Account Help 218 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > A Cpl From From CR With CSX Power In South Jersey Yesterday

Date: 07/27/16 02:20
A Cpl From From CR With CSX Power In South Jersey Yesterday
Author: Out_Of_Service

CR train CA-05 on the slab run with not so often set of CSX road power being used taking the loads to Pavonia approaching CP-Brown  ... since the outbound slabs are NS trains NS power is usually used if local power isn't being used ... altho the AC equipped cab might've been a choice the crew made after asking the enginehouse frm at Pavonia ... the new gons from the first delivery a month ago have been intermixed with older ones but this new set that came in a day ago still consist of all new gons and altho i like the nostalgia of the older gons i like the symmetry of the new gons ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/16 02:26 by Out_Of_Service.

Date: 07/27/16 02:38
Re: A Cpl From From CR With CSX Power In South Jersey Yesterday

we also hadda CSX W-997 H&W generator oup from the Philly Sub also come in over the weekend pulled by a mother slug ... we hadda K-120 stone train for SMS in Bridgeport come into south jersey over the weekend ... well yesterday that combo was put together with the mother/slug leading the K-721 empty stone train here's a few of that ... first image is the W-997 on the W-997 H&W the others are of the K-721 rolling over the newly built vertical lift bridge in Paulsboro and then over my inlet where i keep my boat ...

Date: 07/27/16 02:45
Re: A Cpl From From CR With CSX Power In South Jersey Yesterday

about 7 railroad miles from Paulsboro and now off the Penns Grove Sec at Paulsboro and on he Vineland Sec north of Woodbury on the bridge over my inlet ... i like how the water tower lines up in these images 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0442 seconds