Home Open Account Help 347 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > New to photoshop question

Date: 09/22/16 16:39
New to photoshop question
Author: WLE2679

Hello-

I am new to photoshop (waiting on a download for a free trial).   Had a fence blur in a pic that we didn't catch when shooting the photo.  Are these easy things to fix in photoshop?   Thanks for the help. 

Mike 

Date: 09/22/16 16:45
Re: New to photoshop question
Author: jkh2cpu

I don't think any graphics program will easily fix this.

John.

Date: 09/22/16 18:31
Author: CCMF

I agree, it's not magic.  But some guys are pretty good with fixing certain things that's for sure.

Bill Miller
Galt, ON

Date: 09/22/16 18:35
Author: wjpyper

I use PhotoShop alot and can do many different things but I can't think of a way to fix that. Sorry.

Date: 09/22/16 21:41
Author: Krokodil

I don't know about fixing it, but it could be improved using the clone tool and selecting appropriate unaffected section of the engine as source. The only that is difficult to fix is the NS logo.

Thomas

Date: 09/23/16 03:50
Author: WLE2679

Thanks for the comments and insight.  I'll try the one idea and see how it comes out. 

Date: 09/23/16 17:02
Author: Benched_it

I use two online sites for my editing and nothing else. One is PicMonkey
and the other is iPiccy. I think it can be fixed, it will be time consuming but
it can be done. Good luck!

Jay

Date: 09/23/16 17:58
Author: BRAtkinson

Done be afraid of expanding the image to the point that each individual pixel is clearly visible, and then cloning one pixel at a time.  I've done that a couple of times when built in red eye correction fails.  It's slow, but effective.

Date: 09/27/16 16:50
Photoshop results
Author: ATSF100WEST

This took a while, but then I have a lot of time to dink with images in Photoshop. I focused on the trees in the background, and the subject F7Am. Certain techniques that I tried didn't work as well as I hoped - leaving me with more tedious choices - thus it took longer, about five hours total. By the way, this was all done with 32 bit Photoshop 7, circa 2001.

Bob

ATSF100WEST......Out

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.068 seconds