Home Open Account Help 262 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Rare CSX YN3 SD70ACe #4840 Leads Q016 - Paris / Newton Falls Ohio

Date: 11/28/16 07:41
Rare CSX YN3 SD70ACe #4840 Leads Q016 - Paris / Newton Falls Ohio
Author: cornerfieldhobby

As I was on my way home after NS OLS 9254 - http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?2,4168651  I crossed over on Route 44 the CSX New Castle Sub in Ravenna and there was a CSX Eastbound Intermodal going through. So usually I take 44 back north to home, but decided to give chase on Route 5 along the New Castle Sub. Well, behold, about a mile into route 5 heading towards Newton Falls, I see the engines along side of me. And it's a CSX SD70ACe. I was like WOW, now this is something to catch. So I went down to Route 225 crossing in Paris Ohio, which is about 2 miles west of Newton Falls and here's what I got. I hope you like the photos. One thing I did notice, he had no oscilating ditch lights.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 11/28/16 19:58
Re: Rare CSX YN3 SD70ACe #4840 Leads Q016 - Paris / Newton Falls
Author: RiverLineProductions

Wow great catch & shots!!

Date: 11/29/16 06:44
Re: Rare CSX YN3 SD70ACe #4840 Leads Q016 - Paris / Newton Falls
Author: cornerfieldhobby

RiverLineProductions Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow great catch & shots!!

Thanks. As for the photos, I didn't even setup for that photo. I just took it. By the time I got to the crossing to film, he was only a half mile away. So I had no time to setup for location. I just put my video camera on the tripod and placed it and started filming.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0432 seconds