Home Open Account Help 228 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > buffalo mainline dispatcher

Date: 03/16/18 17:03
buffalo mainline dispatcher
Author: prr4400

now it is the place today i heard a lancaster local train getting a T/A from the buffalo mainline dispatcher did NS reline their dispatchers

Date: 03/16/18 18:41
Re: buffalo mainline dispatcher
Author: OHRY

Yes, sometime ago. The Southern Tier desk was eliminated and the D&H dispatcher now runs the Tier with the former Mainline Dispatcher picking up the Buffalo Line.

Posted from Android

Date: 03/16/18 19:51
Author: Gonut1

Lancaster, PA or Lancaster where? What is going on? I heard NS is consolidating Dispatchers but Lancaster into the D&H is fuzzy at best?
Gonut

Date: 03/16/18 19:53
Author: JLinDE

And all the way to Philly, Delaware, branches in SE PA, and Port Road. Seems illogical name, Buffalo line lightly used and rest of the lines certainly not 'main line'. I think the busy Harrisburg - North Jersey line has a separate dispatcher.

Date: 03/16/18 20:44
Author: OHRY

JLinDE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And all the way to Philly, Delaware, branches in
> SE PA, and Port Road. Seems illogical name,
> Buffalo line lightly used and rest of the lines
> certainly not 'main line'. I think the busy
> Harrisburg - North Jersey line has a separate
> dispatcher.

It was formerly the "mainline dispatcher" buffalo was added to it when the Buffalo line was added to the territory. The "mainline" to Jersey is handled by the Harrisburg Terminal, Harrisburg East, and Lehigh Line desks.

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0341 seconds