Home Open Account Help 356 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > MUST SEE - Pacing Video Illinois Terminal 1072 in Alliance Ohio

Date: 08/07/18 20:14
MUST SEE - Pacing Video Illinois Terminal 1072 in Alliance Ohio
Author: cornerfieldhobby

Now this I didn't plan for. But right after I saw 1072 leading 415 in Rootstown, I decided to drive south towards Alliance. Well behold, about 2 miles north of Alliance, (I sincerely apologize Carl I didn't stop to say HI, but very glad I could keep you updated), I noticed the empty coal hoppers and he was moving slow. So as I continued down 183 at the speed limit, I came up to the units and tried my best a short quarter mile pace. I kept my eyes on the road, looked in the rear view mirror and 1 automobile about 1 mile back, so going slower didn't bother anyone and my left hand on the camera without paying attention to the camera, so I hope the video came out ok. But this was taken along route 183 just north of Alliance.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/08/18 06:24
Re: MUST SEE - Pacing Video Illinois Terminal 1072 in Alliance Oh
Author: WM_1109

Nicely done. For keeping your eyes on the road, I'd say you did pretty darn well!
-Ted

Date: 08/08/18 06:51
Re: MUST SEE - Pacing Video Illinois Terminal 1072 in Alliance Oh
Author: cornerfieldhobby

For anyone who replies or PM's me, I understand what your saying. Safety always comes first. That's why I watched the road and looked twice in the mirror while doing this. Not for the video camera. And to let you know, this was the first time in my life I've done this. I did not plan it.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0342 seconds