Home Open Account Help 253 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > A little orange to start the day...NS1065, and an 80MAC

Date: 07/12/19 19:05
A little orange to start the day...NS1065, and an 80MAC
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Stayed local today as I knew of a couple of trains coming thru today. First up is the NS 66Z, loaded crude oil off the BNSF, in downtown Canton by the former Hercules factory and behind the Detroit Diesel facility. Third picture is of the NS 12V (Bellevue,Ohio to Conway, Pa.) seen at the same place but about seven hours later. The NS 1065 Savannah and Atlanta was leading today; 12V usually works the yard in Canton, Ohio...the Canton Police officer to the left in picture number one was pretty cool and he stopped to chat for a few. He was going to stay for 64N until he got a call and had to run that call on his MDT in the Explorer. He says if he sees a headlight he will stop and watch them roll by. Again really nice cop...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/19 19:38 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 07/12/19 19:09
Re: A little orange to start the day...NS1065, and an 80MAC
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Number four surprised me as the leader was a SD80MAC on the point of a 571. Lastly we have the 1065 backing into Canton Yard to retreive here trains to go back out on the main the reverse to get the rest of her train on the main then head east to Conway, Pa. Wife and I had some errands to run and all I was able to get was this shot.Taken from my car on Broadway Avenue.  Have a good one all...

Date: 07/13/19 04:16
Re: A little orange to start the day...NS1065, and an 80MAC
Author: refarkas

Good catches. You did well.
Bob

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0305 seconds