Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Marion Railfan Society meeting notice for Aug 2019 DATE CHANGE

Date: 08/06/19 19:33
Marion Railfan Society meeting notice for Aug 2019 DATE CHANGE
Author: exopr

Our meeting this month will be this coming Friday night (8/9) at Marion Union Station starting at about 7 PM.  There will be no meeting on Sat 8/17.   The reason for this change is that we're having our traditional "Night before Summerail" show at the depot Friday night so why not just combine that with our meeting.  There will be a mobile restuarant set up at the depot Fri and Sat starting at 4:30 until people stop ordering.   

Friday night's presenters/shows are:
Rick Acton "Midwest and West from the 90s"
Bill Kalkman "British Columbia & Alberta"
Kirk Reynolds "The Best Ten Bucks I ever spent"
Steve Salamon "Monongahela Railway"

I will be selling Summerail tickets at the depot Fri night if you need one.  Tickets will also be available at the Palace Theater on Sat starting at about 10 AM. If you've never attended Summerail I think you'll really enjoy it.  The presenters put a lot of work into their presentations and the result is a truly memorable show, and there's also the railroad show and sale!  Tickets for both the multimedia show and railroad sale are $25.  Please try to have correct change.  We can also take a check made out to the Marion Union Station Assoc.  Sorry but we do not accept credit cards.  Net proceeds from Summerail go to support the Marion Union Station Assoc.  

You'll find more info about Summerail 2019 here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18FCiVnLgHAIkAS0bNfU0JWUYB2MfVJVz/view   

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1531 seconds