Home Open Account Help 343 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Conrail Low Grade Operations

Date: 09/14/19 20:31
Conrail Low Grade Operations
Author: mitchschuess

Hello all,

I'm currently doing research on the Conrail Harrisburg Division in the late 70's with electric operations, and I've been on a constant hunt for any and all information for that time period. I've interviewed Chet Fuhrman, a tower operator at COLA during the PRR, and a few engineers and photographers who were around at that time.

I've recreated a timetable based on freight schedules, and I'd love to see people's input. It would be great to get information on the trains that operated at this time, along with the coal and grain extras. There is an endless list of extras in the freight schedule's, and it would take forever to try to figure out the routing of all the listed trains. Does anyone on here know the frequency of those extra trains during this time?

I'll attach a public link to view my schedule. Any feedback or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Conrail Harrisburg Division - 1977 Timetable

Date: 09/15/19 05:46
Re: Conrail Low Grade Operations
Author: aehouse

You might want to cross-post this thread on the Nostalgia and History discussion board.

Art House

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0417 seconds