Home Open Account Help 302 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Around Central MD, Northeast WV & EBT in PA

Date: 10/10/21 05:07
Around Central MD, Northeast WV & EBT in PA
Author: GPutz

1. Amtrak 30 has a clean P42DC, Shenandoah Junction, West Virginia, 10/6/21.
2. The East Broad Top is back in operation, Rockhill Furnace, Pennsylvania, 10/8/21.
There’s more at:

https://gjptrains.wordpress.com/category/home/

Gerry

Date: 10/10/21 07:22
Re: Around Central MD, Northeast WV & EBT in PA
Author: Gonut1

Gerry,
Excellent coverage of the EBT. Who would ever think the track south (west) of Orbisonia would ever see the light of day, even if only by speeder so far!
Thanks for the post,
Go

Date: 10/10/21 10:11
Author: TerrapinStation

I checked out some material on your wordpress web site linked above.  Interesting stuff, especially the rail removal in Indiana in 1985.

Regards,
Terrapin Station

Date: 10/10/21 10:51
Author: refarkas

Your EBT photo brought a big smile. How wonderful to see what has been done so far.
Bob

Date: 10/10/21 23:43
Author: misty1

Gerry keep those EBT reports coming I had to leave the area just before they started running. Maybe I'll get back there someday. Thats beautiful country when  I was back there I tried to find the derailment at Orbinsonia but it's behind a fence. It's really neat the way they did the interchange between narrow gauge and std guage. Never got a chance to chase with you when I was back there. You seemed to like warm weather. Have a great day.

Ed

Date: 10/11/21 16:48
Author: ns1000

I enjoyed the EBT pics....

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0372 seconds