Home Open Account Help 244 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Foamers caught in the wild!

Date: 08/14/22 08:14
Foamers caught in the wild!
Author: rbenko

A few weeks ago, I traveled to the exotic locale of Munster, PA, where it is rumored that some ferroequinologists (aka "Foamers") roam free in their native habitat.  I set up a hidden camera in the weeds of a fallow cornfield, and, timed with the appearance of one of the ferroequinologist's favorite prey in this region - an RJ Corman loaded grain train - I was able to catch three males doing what comes naturally.  As you watch, notice the fine physiques of the specimens, the many interesting finger-pointing gestures here and there, the constant lifting of black boxes to their faces, and the strange wrist-wave of one.  As the train recedes into the distance, we get a marvelous shot of all three at attention, proudly showing off their backsides.  I'm not sure, but this might be some sort of mating ritual to attempt to attract the extremely rare female ferroequinologists. 

All in all it was quite a scene to behold.  I hope this video will help further advance the limited knowledge of this strange but interesting sub-species of homo sapiens.

Thanks for viewing.

Rob Benkovitz
West Palm Beach, FL

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/14/22 14:03
Re: Foamers caught in the wild!
Author: gbmott

Anthropologists of the future will thank you.
Gordon

Date: 08/14/22 15:26
Author: stevelv

I think I know that foamer in the middle wobbling like a Penguin after the train passed.

Date: 08/14/22 15:46
Author: rbenko

stevelv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I know that foamer in the middle wobbling
> like a Penguin after the train passed.

Yeah - you can say he's almost a 'distant' relation to us!!

Full disclosure:  stevelv and I are brothers, and the Penguin is our mutual brother - hard to belive he's from the same gene pool!!  :-)

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0353 seconds