Home Open Account Help 269 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Canadians in Florida

Date: 11/17/23 13:28
Canadians in Florida
Author: RNP47

The six axle type, although the two legged types are beginning to show up.
Whenever I run an errand I drive the road that parallels the CSX tracks between Anthony and Sparr because there is a pull off where I can wait and watch.
Because it is a double track stretch of almost 3 miles, and because the signals are always red unless a train is coming, deciding whether or not to wait for a train is easy. 
Well, today, as I was approaching that stretch, I could see a northbound headlight coming toward me, but it beat me to my "spot" so I don't have a video of the CN train, but there were 4 locomotives and 70-80 potash cars from Canpotex. I looked the company up, it is a Canadian firm that makes potash, and are committed to making deliveries thru Dec. 2023, no word on their website about after December.
Luckily, on my way back home, at the same spot a CSX unit train of tank cars presented itself.
This time I got a video.
Enjoy!

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 11/17/23 13:50
Re: Canadians in Florida
Author: Lackawanna484

Nice!

Campotex is a Canadian company which manages logistics for Nutrien and Mosaic. Both have large operations in Florida's Bone Valley.

Posted from Android

Date: 11/17/23 17:52
Re: Canadians in Florida
Author: MdRailfan

Surprised the ethanol train didn't have foreign power, as many times it does.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0259 seconds