Home Open Account Help 145 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > CN orange a little bit after sunrise...CSX B761

Date: 04/15/24 17:42
CN orange a little bit after sunrise...CSX B761
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

I am hardly off on Mondays but when asked to work this coming Saturday for a fellow dispatcher, her grandfather was dx with stage four prostate/rectal cancer, and with the majority of their family coming in it was the right thing to do. Had a few hours this morning and ventured to Berea for a few hours. Was able to catch the CSX B761; loaded ethanol for the Providence and Worcester. Picture number three if of the NS 65E at Sheldon Road; she was stopped just as I got off I480. But then as I was stopped at a red light by the airport I heard the horn as the locomotive started up...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/24 18:53 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 04/15/24 17:47
Re: CN orange a little bit after sunrise...CSX B761
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Picture number four is of the B158 in Kent, Ohio with the CSX1776 leading, Picture number five is of the S995, empty wind mill train, seen passing the former Atlantic Great Western Depot in Kent, Ohio. It was all clouds until the train shut up and then I got a sucker hole which I wasn't planning on. Lastly we have M363 heading west thru Olmsted Falls, Ohio. Thanks for looking... 

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/24 13:38 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 04/15/24 18:21
Re: CN orange a little bit after sunrise...CSX B706
Author: refarkas

Great selection.
Bob

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0301 seconds