Home Open Account Help 270 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Rail cars on Summer Vacation

Date: 09/03/03 08:43
Rail cars on Summer Vacation
Author: millerjbcrail

I have a photo request for Trainorders.com members.

I write a weekly newsletter that is distributed to our employees called Weekly Industry Intelligence that is a synopsis of events in the rail industry. Occasionally, we have a photo theme - for example, stamps with trains on them, or great train stations. Because we send over 40,000 carloads to other carriers each year, I thought a great idea for a future edition might be photos of BC Rail equipment in distant locations - sort of a BC Rail cars take a Summer Holiday.

I would appreciate it if I could use any of your photos you might have of BC Rail equipment (reporting marks BCOL and BCIT) in identifiable non-British Columbia locations - in a desert, with palm trees, near a beach, with a locomotive of another railway in the shot, or near some other landmark. Preference would be for lumber centrebeams under load with identifiable stencilling.

If I could use any of your shots, I would appreciate if you could please send them to me at millerj@bcrail.com. Please include the location, approximate date of photo if possible, and your name for a photo credit.

thanks

James M. Miller
Manager Business Development
BC Rail Ltd.
email: millerj@bcrail.com
221 West Esplanade
North Vancouver, BC
V7M 3J1
email: millerj@bcrail.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0316 seconds