Home Open Account Help 287 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Live Railroad Scanner Feeds website!

Date: 08/30/04 18:28
Live Railroad Scanner Feeds website!
Author: dwil89

I was just told about a website at www.railroadradio.net..It has links to live scanner feeds at several locations around the US....For example..as I write this, I am listening to the Harrisburg feed and am hearing all the talk in Enola Yard, The Harrisburg Terminal Dispatcher, and the NS Mainline as well as various NS defect detectors..there is also a Pittsburgh feed, and others elsewhere in the Country...You can link onto a feed, and then continue to surf the web as long as you don't "X" off the scanner feed box.....Check it out!!It's interesting!Dave Williams

Date: 08/30/04 22:04
Re: Live Railroad Scanner Feeds website!
Author: SOO6617

You just found that now?

Date: 08/31/04 05:31
Author: hebron_hapt

Is there a problem with his "just finding that now?"

Thanks for the information. It's always exciting to see folks discover new things for themselves via the WWW, and to let others know.

Paul Apollo
Hebron Any Power Team
(and I run a scanner feed accessible via the website you mention.)

Date: 08/31/04 06:12
Author: chico

It's a great site. I wish there were more streams from other places around the country--hint hint.

Date: 08/31/04 12:57
Author: TCnR

Haven't been able to access it, something about higher order IP addresses, or something like that. Great idea though.
http://www.railroadradio.net/index.php

Date: 09/01/04 16:31
Author: dwil89

I just added it as a Link on my Yahoo Group...nsaltoonajohnstown....Dave Williams

Date: 09/01/04 20:36
Author: Castle_Romeo

On a related note, if anyone reading this has WINAMP installed on their computer, you can access railroad audio streams on the "internet radio" feature. I just noticed this by accident. You have to do a lot of scrolling to find them though.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0347 seconds