Home Open Account Help 228 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Halloween Train Story

Date: 10/23/04 23:44
Halloween Train Story
Author: Detector

Here is a Halloween Train Story I shared with some of my buddies here in Southern California. Enjoy!
A Southbound Union Pacific Train with four big Diesel Locomotives climbing the steep hill comes out of the tunnel underneath me and rounds the Tehachapi Loop,passes,blows its horn,and one of its crew member's waves at me. a Northbound Burlington Northern Santa Fe train stops at the Loop for Track Maintenence. Then a loud noise of another Southbound is heard in the distance. The noise gets louder and louder. The train then enters the Tunnel and comes out Spewing Ghostly like smoke like a Steam Locomotive and noise like a Steam Locomotive but there is no Locomotives or cars. The noise is approaching me. I see a Ghostly like headlight and I can see that it is a Ghost Passenger Train with a Ghost Southern Pacific AC11 Cab Forward Steam engine. The Ghost train blows its Whistle and it passes directly through the stopped Burlington Northern Santa Fe train on the same track scarring me. I see the last car of the Ghost Passenger train and the train is the legend of the old Southern Pacific Passenger train that was called the San Joaquin Daylight. So now the Crew member's of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe train ask me"Can we smell your blood" I said to them are you guys crazy. They said they are not crazy. When they open their mouths they are Vampires, and they smell my neck. I am so frightened at this point. They said to me that they want a Midnight snack and it is going to be me after the next train passes. I hear the Detector of another Southbound Train over my Scanner and I scream"Oh No!" at the top of my Lungs. The train is approaching in the distance. It is getting louder and louder.Then I hear the ground open up behind me and two Zombies come out chanting "We want you dead""We want you dead".I ask "Weren't you guys the ones who were killed back in 1989 when your Southern Pacific Freight Train Slammed into those houses in San Bernardino that killed two boys and later a Pipeline exploded a week after"? They say yes. The Southbound train comes out of the Tunnel with only Ghostly like smoke and noise but doesn't sound like a Steam Locomotive. The train gets closer; I see it is a Ghost Santa Fe F7A Diesel pulling a Ghost Passenger Train. It honks its horn and scares me when it passes directly through the stopped Burlington Northern Santa Fe train again. Once its last Ghost Passenger car passes me I see it's a legend of Santa Fe's last new Passenger train called the San Francisco Chief. The Vampires of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe train and the two Zombies team up to kill me. When they get closer to me, the sun comes out and the Zombies head for their grave. The Vampires are about to bite my neck and they pull away. They say"Were not Vampires we bought these Vampire teeth at the 99Cents store." "Happy Halloween". Thank you for your time. Detector out

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0528 seconds