Home Open Account Help 305 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Last one for tonight

Date: 11/15/04 18:04
Last one for tonight
Author: Ed_Gyptian

thats it, lets see if anyone will get it...

Date: 11/15/04 18:08
Re: Last one for tonight
Author: cockaboose

Enoree River?

Date: 11/15/04 19:05
Author: CW44AC60

roanoke river around weldon, nc?

Date: 11/15/04 19:27

cockaboose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enoree River?

Once again, Cockaboose you are correct. Drop me a line off board, it seems we may be living in the same general area (well, at least til Jan when uncle sam is sending me to east asia).

Date: 11/16/04 11:49
Author: Gonut1

Talahatchi Bridge

Date: 11/16/04 19:19
Author: Pumbaamd

Uncle Sam sent me to Asia in 1966. Viet Nam to be exact. You'll be OK. Maintain your cool. Take some pics of the local rail action and send 'em to us. How long is your tour? What is your MOS? Keep in touch with all of us here. You'll be home before you know it.

Date: 11/16/04 19:31

Pumbaamd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uncle Sam sent me to Asia in 1966. Viet Nam to be
> exact. You'll be OK. Maintain your cool. Take some
> pics of the local rail action and send 'em to us.
> How long is your tour? What is your MOS? Keep in
> touch with all of us here. You'll be home before
> you know it.

My tour is for one year and my afsc is 2a653, or air crew egress systems journeyman. I will try and take some pictures, but I've heard how touchy the Koreans are about their defense infrastructure.

Date: 11/17/04 09:43
Author: dschlegel

Where in Korea will you be stationed? I spent a year at Kunsan, neat place actually. We had rail service to bring our jet fuel onto base, so taking photos there won't be bad. I believe Osan also had rail service for their fuel.

Date: 11/18/04 21:04
Author: pacificeclectic

Last time I was in Korea (long before he was born, btw,) I didn't have any trouble shooting the activity in Pusan Harbor. Still running steam then. Of course getting closer to the DMZ might up the tension level. The Taiwanese were more skittisih. Dang, I got to get a film scanner. Time to add that to my list for Mrs. Santa!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0292 seconds