Home Open Account Help 323 users online

Model Railroading > NMRA National Show Photo Resource

Date: 07/29/07 16:30
NMRA National Show Photo Resource
Author: Tony_Cook

In an attempt to ease the strain on the one site that has a number of pics up of the NMRA Show, I've copied and re-posted some of their pics to Photobucket and put links to them on my website. Should work much smoother.

I'm trying to put together a good collection of the various new items shown this weekend and will keep adding to it as I get things. Still wished somebody would've taken a pic of the new Bachmann Berkshire for me. If anyone has any please let me know.

NMRA National Show Detroit July 2007 Photo Resource

http://www.ho-scaletrains.net/id27.html

Tony Cook

Date: 07/29/07 17:13
Re: NMRA National Show Photo Resource
Author: dcmkris

Tony,

Look at my post a few down and you'll see I added some of the Berk and some others. Feel free to use any of my photos you want they are not that great but if they help people who couldn't be there great!

Kris

Date: 07/29/07 17:19
Author: jsnoy

Look at the side-by-side image of the SF FP45 and F45. The roof detail on the FP45 leads me to believe this is modeling the FP45 in its later years with the large buildboard style Santa Fe logo. When announced, weeks ago by Athearn, the information indicated that the FP45 would be released in the initial as delivered version - small logo. The F45 looks like the initial version. Does anyone have a clarification as to Athearn's intentions?

Date: 07/29/07 17:25
Author: MrMRL

The Athearn F45/FP45 models on display aren't exactly prorotype specific as they are only detail part test beds. Athearn will more than likely still release 'as delivered' models first.

Mr. MRL <- needs 4 undec BN/GN style F45s, for the MRL

Date: 07/29/07 20:57
Author: AmericanLines

Love the Tyco section!

Date: 08/03/07 10:58
Author: davidjsanchez

Great job! I would like to have attended but your pictures are the next best thing. Thank you! David

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0312 seconds