Home Open Account Help 235 users online

Model Railroading > For those at trainfest, another new Atlas model?

Date: 11/08/08 18:23
For those at trainfest, another new Atlas model?
Author: chessiegp39

I was at my LHS today, I've know the owner since the early 90's and I have a lot of trust in him, anyway during a conversation he led on to that Atlas was releasing (2) new models at trainfest, one in the Trainman line, ie the GP39-2 and one in the master line. He got his info directly from Rob at Atlas this past week so it is good, so has anyone seen any new Master line engine out there?

James

Date: 11/08/08 21:33
Re: For those at trainfest, another new Atlas model?
Author: BNSFCajon

It's already been posted on other forums & the Atlas site.

Date: 11/08/08 22:40
Author: fbe

It's the Ph I carbody of the FM H15-44 or H16-44 road switcher. Yippee, another one accurate for the MILW!

http://www.atlasrr.com/HOLoco/h1516446.htm

Date: 11/09/08 04:23
Author: tracktime

Vito L. on the Atlas forum posted the following:

"Actually, Atlas surprised us again with a new tank car to go in their Master line in HO, as well as a brand new freight car truck that looked excellent. The tank car looked excellent too.

Red Caboose announced a new HO scale bulkhead flat car that will be the best in its class when it arrives in mid-2009.

Sorry I don't have more specifics as I went through the manufacturers end pretty quickly to have more time to look at the really nice layouts with the family. This show was very well attended, which is a good sign for our hobby in this hard economic period we're in.

Vito L."

Date: 11/09/08 07:49
Author: nikon1

Atlas has announced a phase I GP 39-2 in the Trainman line.
Charlie

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1489 seconds