Home Open Account Help 169 users online

Model Railroading > Model Railroad Layout - Lakewood, CA

Date: 02/16/09 14:39
Model Railroad Layout - Lakewood, CA
Author: UPJeff

The finishing touches have been done on my model railroad room (ex-garage) and we just had an 8x14 Tuff Shed put up to house a toilet and sink. This will also replace the storage area of the garage. My plan is to have regular work meetings at the house and hopefully form a round-robin type group.

I live in Lakewood, CA and model the Santa Fe in HO scale. The layout planned is a two level layout. The bottom level is HO scale based on the Santa Fe second district from LA to San Bernardino. One area modeled will be Pasadena, I have a full size HO scale station ready to go into place. The upper level will be Sn3. All of this in a room 15x18.

To kick things off I am having a “christening” of the model railroad room on Saturday March 14, 2009 from 10am to whenever. Drinks, food, snacks, will be served.
I would like to invite anyone that is interested in helping to build the layout or who is interested in looking over the plans, or just wants to mingle with other model railroaders to come by.
I will most likely have some of my speakers and other products on display.

Please RSVP with PM, address and contact information will be provided with the RSVP reply.
If you live in the area I do hope that you can drop by.

Jeff Smith
Lakewood, CA
RailMaster Hobbies

Date: 02/16/09 15:17
Re: Model Railroad Layout - Lakewood, CA
Author: TopcoatSmith

That may be doable, there's a pub crawl later that evening so I can kill two birds and a few brain cells with one stone ...

TCS - provided i survive the night before the morning after

Date: 02/16/09 15:51
Author: parkcity

Can you post a picture of your station or trackplan for those of us who can't make it? Thanks.

Jason

Date: 02/16/09 21:02
Author: UPJeff

Jason,

I will get a copy of the plans and station posted this week.

Jeff Smith
Lakewood, CA
RailMaster Hobbies

Date: 02/16/09 22:18
Author: 1stcajon

Jeff & all see my post above at 21:52. Andy

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0459 seconds