Home Open Account Help 332 users online

Model Railroading > New Ho Scale model railroad club under Dallas Union St

Date: 05/14/12 00:29
New Ho Scale model railroad club under Dallas Union St
Author: schmo

The Model railroad club that me and my dad are in is looking for any new HO Modelers that want too run or work on a HO Model railroad period. The Club is located right under the Union Station in Downtown Dallas Tx in a long Tunnel/Walkway and the door too the Model railroad club well be on the right.

Date: 05/14/12 07:51
Re: New Ho Scale model railroad club under Dallas Unio
Author: WrongWayMurphy

There used to be a HO and O scale model RR up on the third floor, above the ballroom.
Are they not there anymore? Shame on me for not keeping up with things in Big D.....

Date: 05/14/12 14:07

Yes there are still me and my dad are members of the HO club and we meet on Monday night's.

Date: 05/14/12 19:01
Author: Railtrekker

Any pics? I'm a LONG way from Dallas BUT if I ever get down there....
Brian

Date: 05/16/12 23:11

No photos yet man sorry about that but we well try too take some photos of the layout soon. We meet on Monday and Saturday night's too work or too run trains on the HO layout. The HO layout fill's up half of the whole room up with the layout and it's all DCC run period. The HO layout is not all finish yet there is still not done on the layout mostly. The club do's are $30.00 a mouth each and there is 5 members in this HO scale club.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0306 seconds