Home Open Account Help 339 users online

Model Railroading > Train Boxes Plus

Date: 02/18/13 18:39
Train Boxes Plus
Author: harrier09

Several years ago, I bought a few of the storage boxes from Trainboxesplus.com. I am in need of a few more but their site no longer works. Does anyone know if they are still in business or have a new website for them?

Date: 02/18/13 19:08
Re: Train Boxes Plus
Author: kestrel

They went out of business... You might be able to find some still out there with individuals that sold their product, but they are getting fewer and fewer...

Sorry for the bad news,

Vince Smith
Aransas Pass, TX

yes, I use their boxes...

Date: 02/18/13 20:03
Author: HB90MACH

What you can do is get measurements of the boxes you have or need. Go out to Uline.com and see if you can find a close match. Should not have a problem there. Should not have a problem getting the foam to go into it. Just have to put it together yourself and cut the foam.

Date: 02/19/13 05:49
Author: kestrel

I don't think the boxes are the issue as much as the trays on the inside. However, I will look into Uline. I never thought about them.

Thanks
Vince

Date: 02/19/13 13:14
Author: harrier09

Thanks for the information. That is too bad to hear as they had a great product at a reasonable price. Hopefully, I can track down a few more to hold me over for a while.

Date: 02/20/13 16:09
Author: lynngrove

Try Barkley's Better Boxes in Houston.

Date: 02/20/13 17:48
Author: brfriedm

Spring Mills Depot has been selling Storage boxes for trains for years.

Bruce

http://www.springmillsdepot.com/boxes.htm

Date: 02/21/13 07:47
Author: mdeberg

+1 for the Spring Mills Depot storage system. Their system works very well for HO or N Scales.

Mike DeBerg
Bloomington, IL

Date: 02/25/13 16:18
Author: video7105

Bought three recently from the Spring Mill group. Excellent product

Dave
Mount Joy, PA

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0754 seconds