Home Open Account Help 329 users online

Model Railroading > wanted, Intermountain N scale F7 frame/trucks/wheels

Date: 02/28/13 18:43
wanted, Intermountain N scale F7 frame/trucks/wheels
Author: tp117

I bought a WM Intermountain F7B shell by mistake on eBay. It was badly photographed and looked like a powered unit. Of course on eBay, I could not cancel the purchase.

Therefoe I am looking for anyone that has an Intermountain N scale F7a or F7B (they have the same frames) engine that has burned out or has damage to the shell. I do not need a powered unt, something I can make into a dummy (like me for buying the shell) would be all I need. Just frame and trucks with rolling wheels, gears or not.

Lemme know price if you have one. Thanks. John in Wilmington, DE

Date: 02/28/13 18:48
Re: wanted, Intermountain N scale F7 frame/trucks/wheel
Author: wabash2800

No false advertising?

Date: 03/01/13 08:34
Re: wanted, Intermountain N scale F7 frame/trucks/wheel
Author: tq-07fan

I think I have bought from the same people. Not really false or misleading but just a bit confusing. If it is the same people they have SP tunnel motors powered and unpowered but sometimes listed fairly close together. I was wondering if they ever sold powered F units so you could run your shell plus the one that came with the powered unit and get two locomotives the cheap way. Yes, their picture leaves something to be desired. They seamed nice enough people, you might try telling them what happened and ask if they have any powered Fs in the pipeline.

Jim

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0513 seconds