Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Model Railroading > Conrail Era Pennsy Signal Bridge's

Date: 04/02/13 19:04
Conrail Era Pennsy Signal Bridge's
Author: kecarden

I gotten bench work up for Horseshoe Curve to MG Tower so far , would any of you Conrail fans have any pictures of Pennsy style signal bridges between Horseshoe Curve and MG tower, I have a quite of few signal bridges from Train Cat that I need to install but don't know how many are between the curve and MG not counting MG has far has interlocking signals and from MG to Benny

I am modeling the era between mid 80's to early 90's

Thanks for your help

Date: 04/04/13 12:57
Re: Conrail Era Pennsy Signal Bridge's
Author: keysubdiv

To the best of my knowledge there were none between the curve and MG. MG was the next straightaway just out of
sight from the curve. The one on straight just east of the curve would have been
the westbound distant signals for MG. I have this shot of the bridge at 245 between MG and Benny. I`m pretty sure this is the first one east of Benny and the westbound heads are the distants for Benny. I think there was one more between Benny and MG at Alligripus. The eastbound heads on the bridge at Alligripus would have been the eastbound distants for MG

Good luck and post some pictures!

twl

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/13 13:05 by keysubdiv.

Date: 04/04/13 13:37
Author: keysubdiv

this is the bridge just east of the curve:

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2769128

the westbound heads are the distants for MG

twl

Date: 04/04/13 19:14
Author: Big_Blue_mac_attack

wow that shot could pass for a model, looks great!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0419 seconds